The best laminate floor cleaners are crucial since they may be pretty painful if they are as attractive as laminate flooring. It is simple to make the delicate floor twist and lift when cleaned with the improper product.
Although there are a large choice of floor cleaners available, many are of low quality and can cause your floor more harm than good. Some cleaning solutions also allow mischievous residues and dirt to be collected.
After the battle to find the finest floor cleaners for laminate, I have written this article so that you do not need it.
Top 5 Best Laminate Floor Cleaners On The Market 2021 Reviews
In this review, I will discuss the major characteristics, pros and disadvantages of each product for the best laminate floor cleaning. I’m certain I can help you locate the best cleaner in my extensive description of each cleaner.
1. Swiffer Wetjet Spray Mop Laminate Floor Cleaner
This cleaning solution from Swiffer can easily remove all the stable contaminants, grimes and grease from your fragile laminate floor and is a great choice for anyone seeking for a powerful laminate floor cleaner.
Mopping your laminate floor can’t be easier with our Premixed Cleaning solution. The Swiffer cleaner reveals the natural beauty of the floor to a clean, refreshing look, thanks to its great formula.
In addition, a quick drying formula is available for the laminate floor cleaner of Swiffer. You will notice a fresh and pleasant smell throughout your house after you have caught up with this product.
- Loosens and remover dirt
- Fast drying time
- Pleasant and long-lasting scent
- The cleaning solution is easy to use and clean
- The product does not leave behind any residues or streaks
- It’s reasonably priced
- The product can tackle even stubborn messes
- The product is not suitable for waxed floors
2. SC Johnson 3-in-1 Fresh Citrus Laminate Floor Cleaner
(Best for Budget)
Though the SC Johnson 3-in-1 citrus cleaner is available at a cheap price, the cleaning of laminate floors and other surfaces, including cork, wax-proof or wood floors is surprisingly efficient.
This floor cleaner from SC Johnson can remove any grime and debris that build up with time easily thanks to its proprietary formulation. Thus, only a few wipes of this cleanser will make your floor noticably shinier and cleaner.
SC Johnson can not just eliminate build-up filth from the citrus cleaning agent, it can also restorate and protect your floor. As a result, when you mopp your laminate floor using this cleaner, you will not have to worry about scratch or dent damage.
- Remove dirt and rejuvenate floor
- Fresh citrus scent
- Suitable for various floor types
- This laminate floor cleaner is exceptionally easy to use, as it does not leave residues whatsoever
- The product’s scent is refreshing and pleasant
- The cleaner can dry in a matter of a few minutes
- This cleaning substance comes in a bottle with a shower nozzle to prevent puddling
- The substance is rather diluted
3. Bona Hard-surface Laminate Floor Cleaner
(Best with Alcohol)
For better cleaning results, you can check this product from Bona if you need a laminate floor cleaner with alcohol. With ethoxylated alcohol, this product removes all the dirt and grains from your laminate floors without effort.
This solution may dry amazingly quickly without leaving any trace of residue thanks to its water-based cleaning formulation. In addition, it is created for pets, persons and the environment to be fully safe.
The Bona floor cleaner also features a pH-neutral solution designed to minimise decoloration and damage to your floor, therefore keeping its delicate surface.
- Contains ethoxylated alcohol
- Water-based formula
- Fast drying time
- pH neutral formula
- Greenguard gold certification
- The cleaner comes at a very affordable price
- It’s easy to clean
- The substance does not have any noticeable smell, which means that people with sensitive noses can use it
- If used in abundance, the liquid can make your floor become sticky
4. Quick Shine Multi-Surface Laminate Floor Cleaner
(Best with Shine)
Does the laminate floor after cleaning desire to shine like new? If so, the Quick Shine laminate floor cleaner would be the perfect choice for you. The product leaves your floor perfectly clean with its unique formulation.
Made in the USA, the Quick Shine cleaning liquid can easily get rid of grease, scuff marks, and dirt on your floor without the need for alkalis, ammonia, or excessive scrubbing.
Additionally, this laminate floor cleaner has been recognized by the U.S EPA to be entirely safe for kids and pets. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about the health dangers of this product to your loved ones.
- Suitable for various surfaces
- Does not contain alcohol, formaldehyde, ammonia, gluten, and paraben
- Safe for kids and pets
- The product comes in an ergonomically designed bottle with a spray nozzle so that you can easily squirt the substance onto the floor
- The cleaner is relatively environmentally-friendly
- It does not have any overwhelming chemical scent
- The product does not leave any streak on your floor
- It can dry in a short amount of time
- The cleaner might leave a thin wax film, which can be hard to remove
5. Zep Hardwood And Laminate Floor Cleaner
(Best for Stain Removal)
Are you weary of seeing flecks on your laminate floor everywhere? Do you need something specially designed to tackle hardships? I’m confident you’ll like this laminated floor cleaner from Zep if you respond “yes.”
The Zep laminate floor cleaner with its unique pro product can simply remove stains, grimmings and scuffs from your ground. Moreover, it can help protect the finish of your floor for a clean and glittering surface.
Moreover, the laminate can renew the wear and dull soil of this cleansing material. The product can provide a long-lasting shine on almost every worn-out floor, thanks to the extremely efficient formulation.
- Can protect and restore your floor’s finish
- Specifically formulated to tackle stubborn stains
- Does not require rinsing
- The substance can dry in a short amount of time
- It’s compatible with virtually every refillable spray mop
- The substance is of decent thickness, meaning that it can still work surprisingly well when diluted
- The product’s scent is quite pleasant
- If you spray too much of the substance on the floor, it might leave residues
The Best Laminate Floor Cleaners Buying Guide
I’ll let you know in this section what to look for in a laminate floor cleaning. With this knowledge, finding an adequate laminate floor cleaning for your house is much easier.
Utilization: You must first question, “What do I need to clean a laminated floor?” The majority of available items will be suitable to you if you merely need something to clean your floor.
Nevertheless, you should opt for products particularly created for them if you have special requirements such as floor restoration or polishing.
Scent: You may want to avoid goods with strong aromas if you have respiratory difficulties. One of the guidelines is that the harder the chemicals are, the more uncomfortable they will feel.
Ingredients: You should check the product description when buying laminate floor cleansers to find out whether it’s safe to humans, animals and children. In circumstances of sustained exposure, some products are hazardous enough to pose an adult health hazard.
You can explore using all-natural components to make floor cleaners. Usually they aren’t overly abrasive, but they’re still able to clean well. They are also not excessively scented, and poisonous.
If possible, you should select for environmentally friendly biodegradable cleaning solutions or products.
How To Use Laminate Floor Cleaner?
You don’t have to worry – I have your back, if you’re utilising the first time with laminate floor cleansers. Fortunately, it’s not rocket science to clean with these cleaning products.
To begin with, you need a mop or model with a disposable pad with a reusable microfiber head. Then spray your laminate floor cleaning solution. Make sure you sparingly employ the item, or perhaps the floor becomes excessively saturated.
Then use the mop to thoroughly wipe the floor and ensure that the cleaning solution covers each inch of the surface. Mop the floor again with tap water when your floor cleaner requires rinsing. Otherwise, you can just keep the floor dry for air.
It would be negligent for me not to make sure that you know these products as well. Here you may have some inquiries concerning the finest floor cleaners for laminates.
Q. Is pet cleaner good laminate flooring?
Yes, the GREENGUARD certified Bona floor cleaner is totally non-toxic. You can therefore use it around animals.
Q. Do you disinfect good laminate floor cleaner?
Ven, while the laminate cleaner Bona does contain alcohol, it is not the optimal disinfectant option. Therefore, Bona is perhaps not the ideal choice for you if you are looking specifically for a cleaning solution which can properly disinfect.
Q. Can I use vinyl laminate floor purifier?
This depends on which cleaner type of laminate you choose. Although it is true that most laminate floor cleaners are appropriate for vinyl, the product description should still be 100% safe first.
Q. Will laminate floors cause alcohol damage?
No, your laminate floors will not be damaged by alcohol. Better still, alcohol effectively cleans and rehabilitates laminate floors.
Q. Is laminate floor vinegar safe?
Yes, for laminate floors, vinegar is completely safe. Vinegar is actually known as one of the most efficient cleaners of laminated floors.